JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
House of Blessing Ministry
A Place of Acceptance and Truth
An Interdenominational Christian Pastoral Care Ministry
Our vision: Helping individuals and couples lead healthier lives, free from the impact of sexual addiction, co-dependency and sexual brokenness. We believe that within a non-judgmental, non-threatening, accepting and Christ-Centered caring community, people can regain lost hope, rebuild lives, and create meaningful change.
Director: Theo B. Kriek – is a trained pastor with 18 years of experience. (BA 1993, BD 1996) He has been trained as a Sex Addiction Therapist by Dr. Patrick Carnes at the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. He is accredited as a Pastoral Therapist (Level 4) with the South African Association of Pastoral Work. He has a private care Centre in Krugersdorp and Pretoria where he specializes in sexual addiction and co-dependency. He is under the covering of Faith Outreach Ministries International (FOMI), and his spiritual director is Ps. Charles Barry.
- The cost of a session is R740 per hour session from 08h00 to 17h00. Before 08h00 and after 17h00 it is R850 per hour session payable in cash or EFT transfer before the session, or 4 weeks in advance when you join a program.
- I see clients in South Africa in Pretoria and in Krugersdorp.
- I see clients in remote areas in South Africa via Skype.
- Outside of South Africa: We do run these programs for people from other countries via Skype and the cost for that is US$100 per hour session
- I help International clients via Skype
- I have clients in Iraq, Oman, Dubai, Nigeria, Abu-Dhabi, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, and Canada.
- In the Middle East, for example, there are very little help for people that are struggling with pornography and sexual addiction, especially in the expatriate communities. In these countries the Government blocks porn sites. There are internet police patrolling the net, and therefore viewers have to go underground, via tunnels and VPN to view porn in secrecy.
This is a program oriented care Centre. You pay for the facilitation of the program.
I am on the following program:
â–¡ Sexual Addiction Program
â–¡ Partner of Sexual Addict Program
â–¡ Love is a Choice Relationship/Childhood Issues Program
Cancelation Policy: Please note that cancelation of a counseling session needs to be done 48 hours prior to the date of the appointment. Any session canceled with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged at the normal fee per hour session. If you do not cancel and do not arrive for the confirmed counseling session you will be charged the full counseling fee.
House of Blessing is a Christian Pastoral Care Centre providing spiritual and emotional care for those struggling with sexual addiction, their partners, and adults struggling with childhood issues/trauma. House of Blessing is not a psychological or psychiatric therapy Centre. As such, we do not work with psychological or psychiatric pathologies and will refer any client who needs psychological or psychiatric help to such professionals.
Due to the above mentioned, cost of pastoral care sessions and support are NOT refundable from medical aid, but the responsibility, of the person coming to House of Blessing for help.
What Help Is Available for Sex Addiction?
The first step in seeking help is to admit to the problem. Though marital, professional, and societal consequences may follow, admission of the problems must come, no matter the cost. Fear of these consequences unfortunately keeps many sexual addicts from seeking help.
Many sources of help are available to provide information, support, and assistance for sexual addicts trying to regain control of their lives. These include inpatient and outpatient treatment, professional associations, self-help groups, and aftercare support groups.
- Take the Sexual Addiction Screening Test (SAST) online, at www.recoveryzone.com
- Contact Theo B. Kriek, who is a Certified Sex Addition Therapist for an appointment at 076 165 1587 or visit www.houseofblessing.co.za
- Theo B. Kriek – is a trained pastor with 18 years of experience. (BA 1993, BD 1996) He has been trained as a Sex Addiction Therapist by Dr. Patrick Carnes at the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. He is accredited as a Pastoral Therapist (Level 4) with the South African Association of Pastoral Work. He has a private care Centre in Krugersdorp and Pretoria where he specializes in sexual addiction and co-dependency.
- Theo Kriek has offices in:
- Krugersdorp on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (46 Buiten St. Krugersdorp North, 1739)
- Pretoria on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays (Coram Deo Counseling Centre, 457 Lea street, Waterkloof Glen)
- Twelve-step support programs. Visit www.saa-recovery.org
- Enroll in a ‘New-Beginnings’ program called: “Facing the Shadow – Understanding Sexual Addiction. How to start sexual and relationship recovery”. For more information call 076 165 1587.
- Visit www.GentlePath.com to browse the online catalog for books and CD’s which will help you understand sex addiction!
- SMS your e-mail address to 076 165 1587 to be placed on our database to receive info concerning sexual addiction seminars and family of origin intensive retreats.
- Follow us on http://houseofblessingministry.wordpress.com/
|Back||Back to top|